Thursday 21 November 2013

43 year-old supermodel Naomi Campbell goes nude for magazine shoot


Naomi Campbell covers Interview Magazine.


How can a 43-year-old woman look this sexy?

Assuming there was minimal photshopping done here, Naomi Campbell still has got one hell of a hot body…
The Supermodel recently threw her clothes to the floor for US ‘Interview Magazine’ shoot. The magazine’s September issue shows off Campbell posing stark naked for one of seven monochrome covers.
Campbell talks about her career which hits three decades in 2015;
They always say, ‘Fake it till you make it’. [laughs] No, I’m determined, and I’m passionate and driven about whatever I commit myself to do. If I don’t know something, I’m going to ask, and I’ve got no problems in asking questions. I never have. People ask me, Are you nervous when you go on the runway? You don’t look it. Yes, I am’, an excerpt from the interview reads.
Check out ‘the’ photo below…

 Naomi Campbell covers Interview Magazine. Photo - Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.

No comments:

Post a Comment