Saturday 7 December 2013

Piece of Shit Kanye “I Am the Next Mandela”

 kanye west nelson mandela interview
While we are at a point where the world is honoring and remembering a hero and a person that has had a true world wide impact through his actions. Kanye West has come out and been completely disrespectful of Nelson Mandela and his accomplishments in life.  While we know that Kanye goes into great lengths to focus attention on himself and we are used to his arrogance and assaholic behavior, this is going over the edge.
In an interview with WGCI radio in Chicago, the piece of shit self-promoting rapper said that the death of Nelson Mandela will now allow people to focus on his own life accomplishments.
There is nothing from the below interview that shows anything to me except that he is a self absorbent asshole that has no respect for anyone, anywhere.  He disrespected his own wife on national radio recently as well.


My only words to Kanye is “pride cometh before the fall.” His fall will be hard and he will deserve every bit of the pain and suffering he will go through.
West was asked who he thought on the world stage today could possibly replace Nelson Mandela in terms of leadership, and his answer left people amazed with his response  All these looks like to me is another Miley Cyrus call for attention.
“I am the next Nelson Mandela.  I’m only 36 years old, and when I look at everything I’ve accomplished, it’s the only comparison that makes any sense. By the time I’m 95, I’m going to be a bigger hero than he ever was.
“Nelson Mandela did a lot of good work, don’t get me wrong. But I think I’m on track to do something even bigger. I liberate minds with my music. That’s more important than liberating a few people from apartheid or whatever.” 


“Not to say Mandela wasn’t for real. I have mad respect. I just think we need to keep things in perspective here. Anyone can be replaced. And I think I’m well on my way towards being the next great black leader. I’m already worshiped around the world. And there’s more to come.”
“What have you actually done for civil rights?” he asked. “Have you been involved in any campaigns? Any political activities? It seems to me comparing yourself to Mandela is a bit of a stretch.”
“I’ve blazed a trail with my career,” West responded. “I faced immeasurable racism when I entered this profession. I mean how many black rappers can you name that came before me? I was a pioneer. And now I’m doing the same thing in the fashion world.
“Not to mention I have a bigger market than he ever did. Mandela was working in South Africa, which has, like what, six people? I started my magic here in the USA and then I took my business global. Worldwide baby.
“I just want everyone out there to know. I see y’all crying on the TV. Being all sad. Just know that Kanye’s gonna carry on Mandela’s legacy. There’s nothing to worry about. I got this.”
What have you done Kanye? You married a a woman that is famous for being famous and all the guys she has hooked up with. Your music? What did the song “Gold Digger” bring to the table?
Perhaps we should just put you in prison for fighting for human rights for over 20 years and see what you accomplish.
You have done nothing except try to make money and promote yourself because I guess you don’t want to lose your “Gold Digger” because she aint’ messing with no broke……… people should just ignore you now.
That would be the best punishment for this arrogant, racist sack of poop….to be forgotten.
This story was made up by the following online media…The article however, is a fake, according to idesign times  , though several do believe it is true because it is not the first time the rapper has made idealistic and lofty comments about himself or his fiancée. I still think that he is an arrogant sack of poop that has brought nothing to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment