Friday 13 June 2014

RMD Denies Illness in Recent Interview

 


Contrary to reports, Nollywood actor and Delta State Commissioner for Culture & Tourism, Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) has debunked rumors saying he looks better now in his adult life than he has ever looked (But does that mean something was wrong before)? Here is what he told Vanguard when asked if he was battling any ailment or not;
People are probably so disappointed to see me looking so much better they want the news to be true. Unfortunately for them, I am in the best shape of my life. It amazes me how people cling to bad news. I am a public servant in Delta State; I go to work every day. I am not sick. I changed my lifestyle and lost weight and I am looking better than I have ever looked in my adult life, RMD said.

No comments:

Post a Comment