Wednesday 2 July 2014

Wedding Bells? See Ciara Stunning Cover For Brides Magazine…



Ciara & Future finally tying the knot? Hot R&B Singer & Dancer who just became a mother, Ciara has covered the August 2014 issue of Brides magazine, wearing a white long-sleeve embroidered Chantilly lace Reem Acra gown.
In the magazine, Ciara talks about her upcoming wedding to rapper-Future, who is also the father of her baby. The singer admitted to the magazine that she “loved” the classic dress she rocks on our cover, which is surprising since she’s known for her daring red carpet looks. “My everyday style is what I call ‘tomboy chic,’” Ciara tells us. “But for my wedding, I’m going to do elegance with a little edge.”
As for her fiancé, she let it slip that she always knew she’d spend forever with Future. When asked when she knew he’d be her husband, she replied: “Very early on. He came with something that I’d never felt before: the true presence of a man.”


No comments:

Post a Comment