Friday 8 August 2014

UK Photographer Captures the 'Hand of God' in the Cloud..Do You Think?





A UK Photographer, David Christie, 38, captured the stunning footage of the fist-like wind funnel as it punched its way through the dark clouds above his home and says he thinks it’s the ‘hand of God’.
He shared the picture and said
"I love weather photography and I've taken a few pictures of small wind funnels in the past. But this was something else. It looked as though there was a huge hand piercing through the clouds - it was phenomenal. It really did seem like the hand of God. My wife and I are both photographers and we've never seen anything like this. This was a very surreal experience. I'm so glad I decided to capture it on video"
The cloud and its different formation..Well I think its just one of those imaged but it is amazing..
Whats your take 

No comments:

Post a Comment