Sunday 29 March 2015

Hollywood Gossip: Rita Ora's worst, Selena's Bieber roast secret


Rita Ora is reportedly wishing the "worst" for her ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris and his rumoured new girlfriend Taylor Swift.

The pair have sparked rumours they are dating after they were seen doing some shopping together and hanging out at a concert, which is something that has reportedly left the 'I Will Never Let You Down' hitmaker - who dated the DJ until last year - fuming.
 
cont. after the cut


A source told HollywoodLife.com: "She has bad blood with Calvin and he doesn't have any fondness for her either.

"Rita is glad that he is not her problem anymore and wishes them both the worst."

The 24-year-old singer is believed to have even gone as far as sending a warning about Calvin to the 'Shake It Off' hitmaker through a mutual friend.

Another insider added previously: "Rita has become concerned that Taylor is headed for yet another heartbreak. She passed a message to Taylor through a mutual friend to give her a head's up that while Calvin might be the most wonderful boyfriend at first, showering his partners with flowers, presents, and nonstop affection, he eventually turns as cold as ice for no reason.

"Rita knows Taylor has been through the ringer with so many high profile names and she just wants Taylor to be better informed about what she could be up for."

Michelle Rodriguez 'obsessed' with caviar 


Michelle Rodriguez is reportedly "obsessed" with caviar and regularly spends $700 on the dish.

The 'Fast and Furious' star reportedly can't get enough of the delectable dish - which is made from fish eggs - and regularly spends over $700 on two portions of the pricey delicacy.

A source shared to Us Weekly magazine: "It's her favourite food.

"[She] asks to be seated tucked into a back corner and then gets one to two orders."

Meanwhile, the 36-year-old actress previously revealed that she feels as though she "needs" fish and meat in her diet for sustenance.

She said previously: "I may not eat that much beef because it's not something that's prominent in my diet but I do eat a lot of free-range chicken. I eat lots of salads...

"The problem is I'm type-O and we're meat eaters and it's hard for me to feel like I'm regaining the sustenance that I need from the vegetables that I gravitate towards which is like broccoli, spinach - you know, every now and again I'll eat beets; beets are great.

"(I) do the coconut water thing; it's great for cleaning. But as far as sustenance goes, I feel like I need that protein - that fish or that chicken."

  Selena Gomez's roasting advice 



Selena Gomez gave advice to comedian Jeff Ross on how best to roast her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber.

The comedian has revealed he got tips from the 'Boyfriend' hitmaker's ex-girlfriend ahead of his roast of the pop star for Comedy Central.

When asked if he researches dirt about the celebrities he roasts, Jeff told The Huffington Post newspaper: "I did actually, I even talked to Selena Gomez.

"I ran into her and asked her for advice on roasting the Biebs, and she said, 'Tell the truth. That always worked for me.'"

The 22-year-old singer - who had been dating the 21-year-old pop star on and off for four years until they called it quits in October last year - was also the subject of a cruel joke during the roast.

In the show, Jeff said: "Selena Gomez wanted to be here but she's dating men now.

"Is it true you dumped her because she grew a moustache before you? Selena Gomez had sex with [you]... proving Mexicans will do the disgusting jobs Americans just won't do."

During the roast, Justin also took the opportunity to apologise for some of his behaviour over the last couple of years.

He said: "I lost some of my best qualities. I'm looking forward to being someone to be proud of.

"Someone close to me once said how you rise from a fall is how you are truly defined as a man."

No comments:

Post a Comment