Monday 1 June 2015

Floyd Mayweather’s Ex-Fiancée Shantel Jackson Revealed Absurd Marriage Proposal from the Boxer

 
Floyd Mayweather is a great athlete, but when it comes to women there are a few things he might want to learn. To begin with, never treat you lady like a possession, especially when you are trying to propose to her.

 The boxer’s former fiancée and current girlfriend of Nelly, Shantel Jackson, exposed her ex by revealing a very special text message, which serves as a marriage proposal, believe it or not. According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, the message is filled with bribes and demands. 


This is what I offer to you. Let's get married move in together you can go back in forth to L.A. and stay at the condo,” the text reads. 
 “I promise I will get you in 3 A list movies this year and I’m willing to go to counseling to make us work and you can get the stuff you want and I'm willing to change but I need you to have a better attitude.” 
 Quite obviously, Shantel turned down the “tempting” proposal, and also revealed a few other messages, which perfectly explain why she is no longer with him.
 I had your phone traced. I hired a detective. Your not slick.”  
I got nasty videos too that I can put on Instagram and Twitter”  
I took you from rags to riches now you back to rags b****. That’s why your out selling s*** going on petty a**  auditions fronting to people like your doing big s***.”  

Further, Miss Jackson shared Floyd threatened her over a photo of her and Nelly from April 2014. He first texted her, “Just tell me this didn’t mean anything,” before bringing out the big guns. Shantel claims, “[Floyd] threatened that if I didn’t take down the photo of me and Nelly, he would post ‘naked photos’ of me on social media.” 
Our message to Floyd is simple. You’re not slick!

No comments:

Post a Comment